Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hello from kinda sunny Lima...

Hello from Lima.

With just a little over a month left of out first year here life is going fairly well.

I am feeling pretty good. I have my good days and my bad days, I am having more good days than bad days so that is good. I continue to work through finding the right meds in the right dosages with my doctor (Dr. Harrison) but I feel good about things. I am able to teach my class and do most of what I plan. Whereas three months ago I had so much I wanted to do but was unable to physically move enough to do those things. I also feel that I need to receive some positive affirmation that I have less than 30 days of school left and ALL my children are alive and I have not even maimed any of them! (Some days this is a major miracle...sigh)

We are gearing up for the Christmas program...here in Peru there are two big things each school year that have to be BIG. They are: Mother's Day, and Christmas. It should be fun.

Well I need to go and cash a check so I can go replenish my meds for the next month.

Hope all of those who read this are well and that God blesses you.

No comments: