Wednesday, October 14, 2009

WOW!

Wow it the first week of 4th Quarter!!!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?!

The days just seem to go faster and faster and faster! We have A LOT to post within the week but I wanted to share a prayer request with y'all...

The medicine I am taking for my Rhuematoid Artritis is no longer working. It is barely suppressing any of the symptoms of the disease and it is not doing ANYTHING to prevent the progress of the disease. It has been deemed necessary to move up to the biological level of meds. This is scary because these meds are more than $15,000 per year. I have contacted the company for possible financial assistance. I am in the midst of see if I can be classified as a resident in Peru which is the only way I would be able to recieve the financial help. The South America director of the pharacutical company that makes Enbrel replied VERY promptly and has been a great help to me. God is great and God is good! He continually places people in my life just when I need them. Mr. Durstein (the SA dicertor) is a fellow brother in Christ, and in his last email to me ended it with the following scripture...

..."Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?"

Matthew 6:25

Yes God is good, and He WILL take care of me AND of my body! So if you all can pray that I am able to work this out SOON, to know if I can become a resident or not that would be great. We are considering coming back for one more year to LIma, but if I am unable to procure assistance in Peru I will not have to option of returning to a job I LOVE! Thank you for your prayer support.

Cindy

No comments: