Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Overwhelming...

First off, we went on Monday to apply for passports and are picking them up tomorrow (Wednesday) Praise the Lord!

It also does not look like we need a tourist visa to go but we will have to apply for a religious visa once we are down there.

Now for the Overwhelming part...packing, moving, not killing each other during this time. I (Cindy) am a morning person. I like getting up eating and then getting down to business, I expire for useful work around 8 p.m. It is just how I am wired.

Emily...sigh...Emily is NOT a morning person and comes alive for useful work around 7 p.m. Does anyone else see the problem here...yeah so do we. Please pray that we are able to get what we need to get done done. Huh that sounded odd, please pray that we are able to get everything done that we need to do, there that sounds better.

We have a week and 1/2 to have all of our belongings packed and outta the apartment, and I am panicking. I know it will all come right, it always does with God. I gotta go now. I love you all and am so thankful I have you all out there to pray for us.

~Cindy

No comments: